You are not alone in this journey! Op-Smart is your lean manufacturing partner, working closely with you at scheduled intervals to share insights about your Op-Smart data, from 40 years experience in multiple industries.
- Opportunities become visible and actionable, starting on day #1
- Opportunities are most effectively processed as a team at the daily plant meeting, sharing the same production and downtime information, then talking about what it means and how to improve
- Opportunities continuously surface the obstacles to Up Time improvements, always focusing on the next “top three” opportunities – indefinitely!
Expected Improvement Areas
50 % – Practices
Easy to identify and remediate
Usually found in the first 1-6 months of project, but continue to be found indefinitely
- Consolidate mold clean with shift change
- Eliminating start up, cleanup and break abuse
30% - Low Cost Improvement
Require more data / certainty
Many are found in the first 1-6 months of project, but continue to be found indefinitely
- Minor Equipment repair, upgrades
- Priority-Impact Maintenance
20 %– Asset
Usually confirmed in months 6-12 months of project, in conjunction with annual capital appropriations
Op-Smart plant managers typically get more capital appropriations than those that do not use Op-Smart to support their requests
- Replace wrapper
- Roboticize key operations
Contact us to learn more...